Sunday, June 1, 2014

Arduino Jukebox - Ice Cream Theme

This is a video of me doing a teardown of my Ice Cream Jukebox, which was a project originally posted by Dave over at littleBits.  I don't have access to a laser cutter, so I used these items from my recycling bin: ice cream box, a VHS tape for the "card reader", cereal box, tape, and a speaker from broken headphones that my mom had asked me to fix.  For the different transparencies, I used a milk jug, foil lined tea bag envelope, a cut up and taped down VHS tape, and maybe I'll use a juice pouch for another transparency.

Since I used an ice cream box as the container, I thought it would be fun to use ice cream themed songs.  The songs are "It's A Small World", "The Entertainer", "Mr. Softee", and "You Are My Sunshine".  The code uses the pitches.h arduino library.

No comments:

Post a Comment